Maverick
Maverick, Attorney
Experience:  20 years experience as a civil trial and appellate lawyer
16823287

Correcting an error from a carfax report, I work for a used

Customer Question

Hello
JA: Hello. What do you want help with?
Customer: correcting an error from a carfax report
JA: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.
Customer: I work for a used card dealer, we purchased a 2005 Mitsubishi with a clean title. we have a customer that wants the car financed, the finance company won't approve the loan because the vehicle shows as a total loss
JA: Is there anything else the Expert should be aware of?
Customer: However, we ran the vin with DMV, and is not a salvage or rebuilt title
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 7 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer! My name is***** give me a few minutes to review your inquiry. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Maverick replied 7 months ago.

You can try to submit a request at this link to get a correction instated.

Please Note:

(1) The information I provide is general in nature and for educational purposes only. For example, it may help you identify the scope of receiving unbundled legal services from a local lawyer. It should not be construed as “legal advice” or as the rendition of “legal services” on any subject matter. I am not a specialist in any field. This information may not reflect current legal developments for your specific jurisdiction and is not guaranteed to be correct or complete. No attorney-client relationship is established without a signed written agreement and our communications are not confidential. Please do not act or fail to act based on this information alone. If you need legal advice or services regarding a specific matter, you should consult in-person with a local lawyer who can guide you after reviewing all the pertinent details of your situation. This disclaimer also applies to any telephone communications we may have.

(2) Most follow-up questions are answered with in the hour; however, if I am not signed on, please allow up to 24 hours.

(3) When we are done, please assign a feedback rating.