Ely, Attorney
Experience:  Private practice
7286322

Passed a Tennessee trooper in the right hand lane that had

Customer Question

passed a Tennessee trooper in the right hand lane that had his lights flashing. I could not move over in time. 279.oo ticket.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  CriminalDefense replied 2 months ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

If you do not want to appear and do want to contest this, you will need to retain legal counsel. However, if you could not get over ahead of time, the court is likely going to want and you will need to appear, to advise the Judge of the basis for it, since this is a defense which you will have to raise. The court is going to need to know what the justification was and reason that you could not get over.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
no thanks I will pay those bitches

It is at your discretion. Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above. Also, remember to rate my service at the top of this page, before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be 5 STARS! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two lower ratings to the left, please stop and reply to me. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.