Ely, Attorney
Experience:  Private practice
7286322

Traffic related. I'm a HTO and was eligible for

Customer Question

Traffic related. I'm a HTO and was eligible for reinstatement 8-15-16. However is was pulled over in Denver CO on 9-22-16. License has been suspended since 2010. Out on bail now have court on 9-27-16. If you need more info I have it can you please help me for I am not worried I am a man of faith and I am concerned.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 2 months ago.

I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. I'm reviewing your question now. Are you online at this time?

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 2 months ago.

If not, when you are on line, please tell me what you were cited for? Was is just for driving on a suspended or revoked license, or were you charged with additional offenses.

Finally, please tell me what the question is that you wish me to answer about this situation.

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 2 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you still need help. If so, please reply here on this question thread.