Ely, Attorney
Experience:  Private practice
7286322

I was pulled over and given a ticket for speeding and

Customer Question

I was pulled over and given a ticket for speeding and driving on a suspended license. I missed my court date which was a little over a year ago because I moved away for college and I'm not sure what to do. This is my second driving on s suspended license charge, the first coming a year before that and I was almost done with my suspension from the first one. I live in California, I'm 22 years old and I need some help, thank you!
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 7 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** *****

Thank you for your question.

I will be happy to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am not permitted to tell JustAnswer.com what to do in their specific situation or list all of the legal rights that might potential apply in any specific situation, as such legal advice can only be provided by your local attorney, upon review of your entire case.

I can however, provide you with a general answer, if you have a legal question for me?

Thank you.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hey Alex,
I was pulled over and given a ticket for speeding and driving on a suspended license. I missed my court date which was a little over a year ago because I moved away for college and I'm not sure what to do. This is my second driving on a suspended license charge, the first coming a year before that and I was almost done with my suspension from the first one. Originally I had a suspended license from my one and only DUI when I was 18. I live in California, I'm 22 years old and I need some help, thank you!

Thank you for your follow up.

What legal question can I answer for you about the situation you have described?