CalAttorney2, Attorney
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.

I caught a driving on suspended case A or C misdemeanor

Customer Question

I caught a driving on suspended case A or C misdemeanor while on parole I turn around and got violated on parole for stuff in the house and just went and did time and they let me back out on parle so can parole go back and violate me on the driving on suspended
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 1 month ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I will assist you today. Please give me a few minutes to write a response and identify any additional resources for you.

If you are currently on parole and you violated another law (driving on a suspended license), you are also going to be in violation of your parole (parole contracts have a stipulation that parolees "will obey all laws").

Whether or not the parole office will deem this violation sufficient to return you to prison is something which I cannot tell you, however, it is a strong possibility.