Ely, Attorney
Experience:  Private practice
7286322

I need to go to court tomorrow have 4 violations ticket,

Customer Question

I need to go to court tomorrow have 4 violations ticket
JA: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Philadelphia
JA: Do you need to appear in court?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: You want me to give you the violations or should i do that to the lawyer
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  SoloLawyer replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting JustAnswer. My name is Michael; I look forward to assisting you today. By continuing, you agree that this conversation shall not be considered legal advice and that you understand I can only comment on the law in general and not give advice on your particular situation.

I'm sorry to hear about your traffic issue. How can I help?

Michael

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Want to know what can I do to avoid paying for those tickets, which proof do I need to take to the court

Thank you.

That's a difficult question without all of the information. If you list the violations you received, I can look up the statutes if they are available online and show you what the State has to prove to find you guilty. Then you can use that to determine what you have to prove in court to be successful.

Thanks,

Michael

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Those are the violations

Those are difficult to read and JA prefers you not upload personal information on the site.

Just tell me the four violations and their statute numbers and I will take a look for you.

Michael