Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

Is it the law that not pay 3 tickets for not having a

Customer Question

Is it the law that not pay 3 tickets for not having a licence plate on the front, only on back, of the car will result in driver licence suspension and also take money from state taxes for payment. I was on a payment plan but not keep up. Car was booted and put in lot and lost for not pay.
The car worth $1300. Now i'm expected to set up a payment plan for over $1000. The car got the tic. I should not have to pay further. I know people who got 3 or 4 parking tic, lost their car, did not ask for amnesty and not susped dr lic. I can see where speeding & red light tic are on the driver, not the car, & more serious resulting in dr lic suspen.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 3 months ago.

Hello: This is Attorney Phillips. Welcome to Justanswer! I will be assisting you today with your post.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties. I am preparing my response to your post and I will post it very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Your question:

Is it the law that not pay 3 tickets for not having a licence plate on the front, only on back, of the car will result in driver licence suspension and also take money from state taxes for payment.

Response: Regrettably, yes it is the law. If you do not pay for the ticket, your license would be suspended until you pay it off.

I am sorry that I do not have better news for you.

If you do not have any follow-up question(s), kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this.

Thank you for your cooperation.