Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney
Experience:  Lawyer & Real Estate Broker, 30+ years, foreclosure, land contracts, inheritance, probate.
18215332

Two parties was involved in a accident both was illegal

Customer Question

two parties was involved in a accident both was illegal uninsured .the one who was at fault.is he still libel?
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 3 months ago.

Yes. The person who was at fault is still liable whether he has insurance or not.

I hope that this answers your question. If not, please feel free to send me a reply for further information. A positive rating at this time would be appreciated.

Hello again. Do you have a follow-up question? Experts on this site (myself) are compensated ONLY if the customer (yourself) "rate" or "accept" the answer.

Please rate the answer so I may receive credit. There is no additional cost to you. Thanks for your understanding and for using JUST ANSWER.