Samuel-II, Attorney
Experience:  I have been handling minor traffic offenses for more than 20 years.

How many points is it if I got a ticket with these

Customer Question

How many points is it if I got a ticket with these violations?
JA: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Reno
JA: Do you need to appear in court? Can you share a photo of the ticket?
Customer: 392.2c 395.8 395.3a2-prop (a) (2)-PROP 395.3a3-Prop (a)(3) 395.8 395.3A3ii 395.3a3ii 395.8 393.9TS 390.21B and 396.1
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: None
Category: Traffic Law
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I added picture
Expert:  Samuel-II replied 2 months ago.

This is Samuel. I can provide you information on the point assessment for these violations. Please be patient while I gather and type that information. Note that I Do Not Participate in phone calls offered by this site and we will continue here.

The point demerit system is reflective in the code number violation. For instance, 392.2 means you could be assessed 3 points if convicted.

So since all your codes are in the section 3 you could be assessed 3 points for each violation you are found guilty of.

Therefore, you want to at least consult with a local attorney who can work to get some of the charges dismissed and others have less points assessed so you don't need to lose your license.