Ely, Attorney
Experience:  Private practice
7286322

I missed a court appearance 60mph in 45 mph photo enforced

Customer Question

I missed a court appearance for speeding 60mph in 45 mph photo enforced work zone in IL while on the way to AZ . We moved and had multiple change of address from June till now (thats why I just received the certified mail ).I still have my Il license at the date of incident but now I have an AZ license. What will I do?
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Legal-Kal replied 4 months ago.

Good afternoon:

My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to provide general information regarding your question.

What county was the ticket in? (It'll probably say it on the notice you received, if you can't recall off the top of your head).

I see you have read my post. As an aside, you are not charged anything for responding to questions or request for information. So if/when you respond to my post, it will continue the conversation at no charge until the conversation is over.