Ely, Attorney
Experience:  Private practice
7286322

I am a truck driver with a class a Cdl on sep 10/2014 I

Customer Question

I am a truck driver with a class a Cdl on sep 10/2014 I tuned around in a rail road yard in Charlotte North Carolina I was chased down by a rail road cop and told I hit a camera poll he said to me if u don't agree I will take u to jail well I did not agree he read me my rights put hand cuffs on me then put me in the back seat of his car after about 15 minutes I told him I need to pee he came open the door let me out to go pee then he told me he was not taking me to jail he called Charlotte police to bring him ticket he charged me with hit and run then he put false report on dav and psp report it went to court and got put off for 3 months then it was dismissed did not have no pictures if I hit a camera poll u would have a picture but before hand he took it on him self to put it on my record for other company's to see if they use psp and dac reports if a court dismissed it then that should not be there that had to be put there before it even went to court it is call a tow away that is a lie and it is called a dot recordable accident which makes it impossible for insurance to talk u on can I do any thing about it
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to help if I can. Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question, and type a response. Thank you.

Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 4 months ago.

Hello again.

I reviewed what you wrote and I'll be glad to help if I can. Do you have any specific questions? I just want to make sure that I understand what legal information you are seeking. Thank you.