Ray, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years in civil, probate, real estate, elder law

Ray, I am not sure that I connected with you on my previous

Customer Question

Ray, I am not sure that I connected with you on my previous question regarding Florida driver's license requirements. You answered that question, but I have a second one. When this young man goes into a car lot to purchase a car, how does he show that he has purchased insurance for it?
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Ray replied 3 months ago.

Hi and welcome back to JA. Ray here again to help.

So he goes now and finds an insurance agent, maybe you have one you like.He should tell he is car shopping , get his card, check out some rates for ones he might be looking at.Cars very a lot here, he might save as much as $100 a month with a cheaper to insure car.

I recently traded my Grand Marquis for a Town Car and it was $100 amonth less.Thats over $1200 a year,that can add up.It never hurts to start with agent and then go car shopping.Most people do it the wrong way..The car lot can fax the VIN and vehicle information to the agent when he buys one here.He really ought to buy one during weekday business hours so the agent can fax a insurance binder to the car lot.

I appreciate the chance to help you again.Thanks.