Ely, Attorney
Experience:  Private practice

I've been sued car accident I discussed last year. I would

Customer Question

Dear Sir, I've been sued for the car accident I discussed last year. I would like to take your advise before I proceed. please kindly tell me your convenient time and I'll pay and talk to you.thanks
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)! My name is Maverick.

Note: (1) If you want legal advice, consult with a local attorney before acting or deciding not to act; information given here is for educational purposes only; (2) Most questions are answered within the hour; however, if I am not signed on, please allow up to 24 hours; and (3) Please assign a feedback rating so JA will compensate me. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms and to JA’s other site disclaimers.

Please send me an offer for premium services and I will be happy to assist you. I should be available today between the hours of 2 pm and 7 pm.