Ely, Attorney
Experience:  Private practice
7286322

I had my driver licence revoked I can't drive any thing my 4

Customer Question

I had my driver licence revoked I can't drive any thing my 4 wheeler ,my ranger not even my lawn mower on any kind of road because I don't have a driver licence.I have as clean a driver record that can have .Some of my family are doing this to me for money and then they tell every one it is my best interest . Why thy haven't even rode in my car for yrs. What can I do ?I live in the country by my self always have. need help!!!!
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: kansas
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: yes
JA: What advice did they give you?
Customer: Well this thing is just getting started,he is waiting on what state is going to do this is like a death sentence .
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: It all goes back to my estate . MONEY!!!!!!!
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Traffic Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Samuel-II replied 5 months ago.

Hello

This is Samuel. What state is this? Why was your license revoked? How long ago? What is the information you need?