CalAttorney2, Attorney
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.

If i attended traffic school 3/2015 and I got another

Customer Question

If i attended traffic school 3/2015 and I got another speeding ticket in mid January this year (but the fine is due July 12) do you think it is possible that a judge will they let me take traffic school again or should I not bother asking
JA: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: CA
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: Oh no
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: I don't think so.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Traffic Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 4 months ago.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for using our forum. My name is ***** ***** I hope to assist you today.

If your citation occurred within 18 months (Citation date (the day you received the ticket/were pulled over), not court date) of your last citation, then you are not eligible for traffic school.