Ely, Attorney
Experience:  Private practice

If I get a ticket while license suspended, sho I need to

Customer Question

If I get a ticket for driving while license suspended, sho I need to show for hearing?
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

There is a word in your question above "sho" that doesn't appear to fit and thus it's impossible to tell what you are really asking. Could you rephrase please?