Ely, Attorney
Experience:  Private practice
7286322

My company rented a truck and gave the truck to a contractor

Customer Question

My company rented a truck and gave the truck to a contractor to use. I billed the contractor for the use of the truck. The driver driving the truck and the truck was listed on my insurance policy. The truck was involved in accident. According to police report, the driver was not the cause of the accident. I need someone to talk to my insurance company
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 6 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for contacting me. I am a consultant here and I am looking forward to assisting you with your question. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Please be patient as I will be typing my responses to you from scratch. Also, I can only answer/address the questions you ask specifically based on the information your provide. Please try to provide as much information as possible so I can best assist you.

Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Are you looking for an attorney here to speak to your insurance company on your behalf or do you have questions that you need answered regarding this?