Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.

I have been trying to get my license reinstated longest and

Customer Question

i have been trying to get my license reinstated for the longest and they keep saying that i have to pay a 9,000 security deposit because of a wreck but no one actually gave that price , the police put that down as an estimate and they still won't let me reinstate it
Category: Traffic Law
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
im a single mother of 2 and i really need to get them back and forth to school, doctor and also work
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I als had papers to take up there to wells fargo and no had any document of me owing anything because no one came to actually look at the scene...
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 5 months ago.
What is your specific question?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Do I have to pay the 9000 security deposit to Get my license since it was a police estimate and not a real one? Or can I pay just the reinstatement fee
Thank you for the information. Unfortunately, you have to pay both the Security Deposit and the reinstatement fee in order to get your license, if the Police is not willing to remove the estimated cost. I am sorry that I do not have better news for you. Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this. Thank you for your cooperation.