Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.

I have (2) unpaid traffic tickets that have gone to

Customer Question

I have (2) unpaid traffic tickets that have gone to collection in Ventura County Ca. is there anyway I can get the interest and or over all fine reduced with a cash settlement? tickets are approx. 2.5 years old. I have had addiction issues and now am trying to get things caught up
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Lawyer can help you best. Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?
Customer: no, one ticket is now 2278.00 and the other is 1095.00
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 5 months ago.
You may qualify for "Ticket Amnesty Program," where your fine may be reduced. For more information, click on the link below: Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this. Thank you for your cooperation.