Ely, Attorney
Experience:  Private practice
7286322

I was driving home last night and hit a light pole. I was

Customer Question

I was driving home last night and hit a light pole. I was able to drive from there up the street to my house, then left again. While I was gone the police came, and towed my car. The police left a card. Am I on the hook for fleeing the scene? There was no property damage to the pole only my car.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 6 months ago.
Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to helpAlso, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen. Can you tell me, what state is this in?