Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.

I received a traffic citation in of part 383

Customer Question

i received a traffic citation in KY for violation of part 383 of the motor carrier quidelines which is a non-pointable violation, KY showed it as a UOR CODE of (###) ###-#### However, when it showed up on my IN driving record it is showing up as a disregard of automatic traffic control device, which is a 6 point violation. I need advice as what I need to do to have it corrected.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 5 months ago.
Since the problem is with Indiana, you need to contact Indiana BMV and ask for a form to complete to correct the record: After an extensive search, I did not find one online. Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this. Thank you for your cooperation.