Ely, Attorney
Experience:  Private practice
7286322

Bought a motorhome in AZ nov, 2003. Registered it in Ca 2004.

Customer Question

Bought a motorhome in AZ nov, 2003. Registered it in Ca 2004. No problrm. Now I pd it iff. Went to CA DVV yesterday to get a CA title. As the loan company sent me a AZ certificate of title as they said it was never changed. Could not change it because my husband has died and they want a new title from AZ Dmv with my name only. How can I do this. Can't go to az
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to helpAlso, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen. I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand the background information. The title is in your late spouse's name ? Is that correct? IF so when did they die and where did the live at the time they died?