Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

I received a traffic ticket for reckless driving and driving

Customer Question

I received a traffic ticket for reckless driving and driving without a liscence on a scooter they said I was served with the ticket in the hospital however I don't think they did. And even if they did I was too much out of it from the seizure that caused the accident to be aware enough to comprehend or know what wa going on. Is this proper service ? And this was a scooter am I even required to have a licence ? How can I prove it wasn't wreck less driving ? I had a seizure!!! Not driving wreck less. The accident only involved me by the way.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 7 months ago.
I received a traffic ticket for reckless driving and driving without a liscence on a scooter they said I was served with the ticket in the hospital however I don't think they did. And even if they did I was too much out of it from the seizure that caused the accident to be aware enough to comprehend or know what wa going on. Is this proper service ? Response 1: No, it is not. And this was a scooter am I even required to have a licence ? Response 2: Yes, you are. Click here for more information. How can I prove it wasn't wreck less driving ? I had a seizure!!! Not driving wreck less. The accident only involved me by the way. Response 3: You need to produce your hospital admission records on the day of the incident to show that you had a medical incident that caused the accident and not a reckless driving. Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this. Thank you for your cooperation.