Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney
Experience:  Lawyer & Real Estate Broker, 30+ years, foreclosure, land contracts, inheritance, probate.
18215332

My name is ******, I'm a trucker driver from Iowa.

Customer Question

Hi my name is **********, I'm a trucker driver from Iowa. Do you handle speeding tickets? I received a ticket in Hobart junction on Sunday between 12.
30pm to 12.51pm. I was doing 60 mph in a 55
Zone on hey 89 south. Trucking is the only income I have and really don't want this on my record, plz could you handle this case at a change fee thank you. My phone number ***********8 thank you
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 7 months ago.
Thanks for contacting JUST ANSWER. I am sorry, but our rules do not permit us to represent our customers directly in legal matters. We may only provide information and answer your general questions. If you have specific questions, please submit them by Reply.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I would like to get this ticket reduced to sumthing else if possible what do you think about that request is it possable
You can try to get that done on your own by calling the local prosecuting attorney to see if there is any provision for that. Otherwise, if you can find a local attorney who handles traffic cases, you may get that done.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I think it better for you to contact the poss cutting attorney, because of yr experience is it ok to pay you next week on wednesday I definitely don't want this on my driving record
I am sorry, but our rules do not permit us to represent our customers directly in legal matters. We may only provide information and answer your general questions.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I want you to hire you for this case , I will call you next week for payment thank you mr irwin
I am not licensed to practice law in the state of Iowa. You can compensate me merely by entering a positive rating for this answer.