Ely, Attorney
Experience:  Private practice
7286322

I currently have a suspended license. I paid my reinstatement

Customer Question

I currently have a suspended license. I paid my reinstatement fee, filed my sr22 and paid it in full for 6 months. I also paid my ticket i got for driving while suspended (i didn't know i was suspended. I never got the letter from the bmv.) I have 4 children and a great job. I need to be able to get my kids to daycare and get to work without worrying abiut getting in any trouble. I am only suspended until july 10th. I am in desperate need of a hardship license to hold me up until July.
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No. I don't have any money for a lawyer.
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Lawyer can help you best. Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: There isn't much else to tell. I only have a short time left of my suspension and need this special license to help me get thru it safely and not braking tge law.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 8 months ago.
Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)! My name is Maverick. Please note that: (A) The information we provide is general information. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by communicating with me. If you want legal advice, you must consult with a local attorney in person before acting or deciding not to act based on any information given here; (B) Experts answer questions based on the honor system. When I feel that I have provided you with a complete answer, I will ask for you to assign a feedback rating so that JA will compensate me for my time; and (C) You should not be concerned about any short delays between your questions and my replies. Please know that I answer most questions within the hour if I am signed on. If I am not signed on, then I still make every attempt to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking the time to understand how this site works. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. Answer will follow in the pane below as per above parameters…. 1. What State are you located in?