Ely, Attorney
Experience:  Private practice

I got a speeding ticket on I-71 in Ashland while driving on

Customer Question

I got a speeding ticket on I-71 in Ashland while driving on I-71 in Ohio from Akron towards Columbus on April 27, 2016. Most of the traffic was going around 80 mph, I was going on the second lane behind a heavy truck, when I overtook the truck by going on the third lane by going at 83.7 mph I was caught on speed trap, and the policeman followed me for a short distance before giving me ticket for $123 - Ticket Number OH031137042720161033. I was asked to appear on 6th May at 9:00 AM in Ashland Municipal Court on 1209 East Main Street, Ashland, Ohio 44805.
It is not possible for me to go to Ashland as I reside in East Greenwich, RI 02818.
Anup Sircar
Tel(###) ###-####
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 5 months ago.
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. Please be patient when waiting for a response. I may be looking something up, typing the response, or busy with something else and sometimes it takes a while to respond. Is there a specific question with which I could assist?