Ely, Attorney
Experience:  Private practice
7286322

NH first offense DUI with BAC of 2.4. Was outside of the car

Customer Question

NH first offense DUI with BAC of 2.4. Was outside of the car when the police came
JA: The Traffic Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No. I cannot afford one. I talked to the prosecutor for our district and he said he might recommend me to plead not guilty (even if I am)
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Traffic Lawyer can help you best. Is there anything else the Traffic Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: Had 3 margaritas. I blew a tire on a back country road and went off the road hitting a tree. I was alone. The hospital told me my BAC was .24 and they shared this with the police who also took a blood sample to send to the state
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Traffic Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.
Hello, What is the question that you have with regard to this incident?