Ely, Attorney
Experience:  Private practice
7286322

I need a good traffic

Customer Question

I need a good traffic lawyer for a moving violation upstate NY
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Ely replied 7 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. I am sorry to hear about this situation. Please note:1) JustAnswer experts cannot represent customers as clients;2) Nor can we refer you to specific attorneys because of ethical considerations. If you tell me your location in NY, I may be able to recommend a good bar referral service and/or some pro bono organization. Would this be acceptable? This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Well,
Thank you very much I need representation as of now.
I will contact the court for the bar association there then.
Eddy A>
Expert:  Ely replied 7 months ago.
Hello Eddy, Okay. So, should I cancel your question?
Expert:  Ely replied 7 months ago.
Per your other thread, consider the question cancelled. I will let the moderators know.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thank you Ely.