Ely, Attorney
Experience:  Private practice

I was given a "warning" that I would lose my licence because

Customer Question

I was given a "warning" that I would lose my licence because I was going too slowly the cop did not see me. There has been no mail. I was not going too slowly. the traffic was stopped. there is no place in the down town area that the trafic is 45-50 m[h no signs ever give options lke that anyway. I maid left hand turn on green and was in residential area and came nome
He did nto see me He knows me and they pollow me at times. They beat up my daughter. They arrested me when My house burned down while I was at work. They are out to get me. This cop is old also and others say he shouldbe taken off the streets his card says swat team his belly is so big he cannot see his toes.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Legalease replied 6 months ago.
Hello there ---Was this just a verbal warning?-MARY