Ely, Attorney
Experience:  Private practice
7286322

In late Dec 2015, I missed several tolls when I travelled between

Customer Question

In late Dec 2015, I missed several tolls when I travelled between Lafayette IN and Chicago IL. Recently, I got a letter says I'm facing missed toll fine of more than $2,000. I was wondering if I could do anything to avoid part of the fine (I'm a college student, this is a huge amount of fine to me)?
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 8 months ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** be happy to answer your question.I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation. Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, asthis services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice/legal service you should contact a local attorney. Did you contact the toll authority to see if they would offer any type of settlement / reduction in fees penalty?