Ely, Attorney
Experience:  Private practice

Is this really live? JA: The Criminal Lawyer will need

Customer Question

Hi, is this really live?
JA: The Criminal Lawyer will need to help you with this.
Customer: is this a robot
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I have a Driving Through Red Light ticket, with a bail amount of $490.00, I'm wondering if it's worth fighting to lower that charge
JA: Anything else I can tell the Criminal Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Criminal Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. Is there a specific question with which I could assist?