Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.

I was not aware that my license was suspended. I have 3 active

Customer Question

I was not aware that my license was suspended. I have 3 active suspensions for my drivers' licence. The first one is Failure to file insurance, the next is "repeat insurance violation" and the final is "fail to file fin resp-sr22". I'm not sure what to do at all. I'm 19 and have never learned how to handle all of this. It says my license cannot be renewed until 2019..... please help
Category: Traffic Law
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I suppose my question is, are these reversible suspensions? Like do I just need to submit proof of insurance and whatever an sr-22 is? What are my options? I can't go without a license for 3 years.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 6 months ago.
To start, you need to complete and submit the SR-22 form. Then after the form is accepted, BMV would send you a notice on how you can apply for reinstatement of your driving privileges. For more information, click on the link below: Kindly give a positive rating to my post so that I can receive credit for answering your question—so that part of the deposit that you already paid to the site can be transferred to me. You are not charged extra for doing this. Thank you for your cooperation.