Samuel-II
Samuel-II, Attorney
Experience:  I have been handling minor traffic offenses for more than 20 years.
10707909

Today I was told by the California DMV that I have 6 tickets

Customer Question

Today I was told by the California DMV that I have 6 tickets on my record from the Bay Area Toll Authority, also known as Fastrak dated 5/2015. When I called Fastrak, Fastrak stated I have no outstanding tickets. Fastrak also said that citations starting with the numbers "158" are from southern California. I have not been to southern California. I cannot find a lawyer who will help me.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Samuel-II replied 8 months ago.

Hello
DO you know what counties these tickets are from? You might want to get copies of the tickets from the DMV or check online so you can see when they were issued, if the signature matches your, etc because you will need that to form a defense with alibi witnesses for where you were on the dates and times of the tickets. Once you have the tickets and you know the counties, you should be able to go to the courts in those court and dispute any fines by requesting a hearing. You can't do anything until you know what county they were issued, etc.