Ely, Attorney
Experience:  Private practice

I am eligible to get my license back now and the judge

Customer Question

I am eligible to get my license back now and the judge requested that I petition the court (him) in order to apply for my license but I cannot afford my attorney any more.
JA: OK. The Traffic Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: How do I petion the court without an attorney?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Traffic Lawyer should know?
Customer: I am required to put an interlock on my car; I have been eligible to apply for my license since August 2015 which is when my revocation was up. It was revoked for 18 months due to refusing a drug and alcohol test when I got my 2nd DWI.
JA: Our top Traffic Lawyer is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Traffic Lawyer in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Traffic Lawyer until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Samuel-II replied 7 months ago.

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

What state is this, please?