Ely, Attorney
Experience:  Private practice
7286322

We received a phono notice citation. 1) we have lost the

Customer Question

We received a phono notice citation. 1) we have lost the citation and have been unsuccessful in recovering the citation number without contacting the jaw enforcement agency. 2) the photo is of my vehicle, but was issued in my wife's names. The photo on the ticket does not clearly show who was driving. What are our options?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The vehicle was turning northbound onto the Dallas north tollway from eastbound Park lane. "Kelly" at the Plano municipal court simply referred me to the website to see the video. The website requires the citation number which I do not have. The citation was send via regular mail and not CMRRR.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  SoloLawyer replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting JustAnswer. My name is Michael; I look forward to assisting you today.

Are you asking what to do about the ticket? Whether service was legal? Or something else? Let me know your specific question and I can assist.

Thanks,

Michael