CriminalDefense, Attorney
Experience:  9 + years in Traffic Ticket Defense, DUI/DWI and Criminal Defense cases

Can you tell me if the fine will be removed if I do traffic

Customer Question

Hi, Can you tell me if the fine will be removed for sure if I do traffic school?
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  CriminalDefense replied 7 months ago.

Good morning. Traffic school does not effect or have anything to do with a fine. It has to do with points that would appear on your driving record. If you are eligible for traffic school, hold a non-commercial driver's license and successfully complete traffic school, the Court will notify DMV of a conviction that will be kept confidential. It will not show on your public record, nor will the point be assessed to your DMV record.

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above. Also, remember to rate my service at the top of this page, before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be Excellent! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two lower ratings to the left, please stop and reply to me. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.