Ely, Attorney
Experience:  Private practice
7286322

A few car club members rolled out to time square NYC. i got

Customer Question

hi, my name is ***** ***** a few car club members rolled out to time square NYC. i got two tickets
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: 11:10 pm crazy traffic it was more than 40 sport cars around me. they guy did a burn out in front of me an traffic moved, as i moved with it a police officer approached me on foot and took my license saying that I'm in trouble, didn't have even a chance to explain anything
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Traffic Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Traffic Law
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
402-C dangerous driving and 1162 unsafe start meanwhile we were parked in a traffic jam...
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 8 months ago.

What is your question with regard to these facts?