P. Simmons, Attorney
Experience:  12+ yrs. of legal experience.
11181181

I am 74 will be 75 in May 3 I live in SunCity West AZ. I do

Customer Question

I am 74 will be 75 in May 3 I live in SunCity West AZ . I do not drive outside of this area I do not drive on the freeways and therefore I don't drive into downtown Phoenix and therefore I can't drive to the courthouse. Am I eligible for an exemtion to serve on this jury?
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 12 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

You can request an exemption based on "hardship" IF this will be a hardship.

You can see the exemptions for jury service here
http://Thanks In the decree, what does it say about your pension?

Take a look at #4, financial hardship. If you can not afford to pay someone to drive you and can not drive yourself, you can request a hardship exemption

Please let me know if you have more questions. I am happy to help if I can. Otherwise, please rate the answer so I may get credit for my work.

Hi
Experts on this site (myself) are compensated ONLY if the customer (yourself) "rate" or "accept" the answer.

Please rate the answer so I may receive credit
Thanks for your understanding
Phil