Ely, Attorney
Experience:  Private practice
7286322

Received 2 tickets. one having commercial plates and on the

Customer Question

hi- received 2 tickets. one for not having commercial plates and on the same day and time another for parking commercial vehicle on street.
JA: OK. The Traffic Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Traffic Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I drive a Nissan NV 6 Cylinder van(high top) that i use personally for outings in the outdoors to carry my bike and tent etc. The vehicle does not have any magnets or signs of any kind on it. No advertising of any kind I literally use it for my person mini outdoor vacations. That is why its registered and insured as a personal passenger van.
JA: Is there anything else the Traffic Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: There is not
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Traffic Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 9 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your question for us about this matter?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
How do you handle this in court?
Thank you for your reply
I am presuming you have the proof it is not used for commercial purposes, combined with your personal registration documents?