Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Attorney with over 24 years of law and traffic law
10285032

I never received my state of ga. motor vehicle registration

Customer Question

i never received my state of ga. motor vehicle registration in the mail but i have last year with address and everything on it can i take it
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What do you mean can you take it? If you have not received your current registration, I am afraid I do not understand your question can you better explain.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

i have last year state of ga. motor vechiel registration card where i bought 2015 tag it expires 3/6/2016 i did not receive new motor vechiel registration in the mail to get new tag with

Thank you for your reply.

If you did not get notice in the mail, then you need to bring in the registration care to the DMV office and apply for your new tag. Your renewal notice could have been lost in the mail, so you can go into any office to renew your tag and all they need to see is your current registration and proof of insurance.