Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Attorney with over 24 years of law and traffic law
10285032

How much will it cost per year (all fees every year) to

Customer Question

How much will it cost per year (all fees every year) to register my new 2016 GMC Yukon Denali in AZ where I have a 2nd home. Sales tax was paid at dealer in CO where I bought it.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

In Arizona they charge a vehicle license tax (VLT) at every registration and renewal and that is based on each $100 of your vehicle's value and it is calculated based on 60% of your base vehicle value. Here is a calculator to assist you in calculating your VLT plus the minor other fees for title and registration: http://arizonarentalsite.com/register-your-car-right-away-arizona/az-registration-fees-how-much/