Ely, Attorney
Experience:  Private practice
7286322

Just looking around. I also got a letter from the medical

Customer Question

Customer: Just looking around. I also got a letter from the medical driving board
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: are you a lawyer
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Traffic Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 10 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your question for us? Please read our terms of service and understand we can only provide you information, but we cannot represent you as that is prohibited by state law.