Legal-Kal
Legal-Kal, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney at Law Offices of Khaled Issa
90630425

How many points go on license guilty charge of g.s.

Customer Question

how many points go on license for a guilty charge of g.s. 146(d)(1) in state of NC.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Legal-Kal replied 10 months ago.

Good evening:

My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to provide general information regarding your question.

G.S. 20-146(d)(1), which is essentially "weaving" in between lanes carries a 2 point assessment upon a plea of, or finding of, guilty.

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions.

If not, please remember to click ACCEPT and rate my assistance positively as that is the only way I can be credited for assisting you. Thank you!

Reminder, if you have no other questions, please click ACCEPT and rate my assistance. This is important as I will not be credited for helping you until this occurs.

Please remember to click ACCEPT and RATE my assistance as that is the only way I can receive credit for taking the time to assist you. Your cooperation in this regard would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.