Ely, Attorney
Experience:  Private practice
7286322

Can someone post laws regarding late arrival of defensive

Customer Question

can someone post laws regarding late arrival of defensive driving certificate? mine arrived late due to a fault of the company and i have a note from them explaining and i did it close to the deadline due to a medical condition that prohibited me from doing it earlier which left very little wiggle room for late arrival. i also have doctors notes, i just want to see which way this would go and what other proof i should have. i mean i had to drop out of school for the same reason i was unable to do the course earlier.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 10 months ago.

I'm not sure of your facts.

Did you finish the course within the time frame and is it just the certificate that was late, or did you finish the course late or not finish the course at all?

Are you asking what the judge will do if you haven't finished the course by the time of the court date? Or is your question something else?