Ely, Attorney
Experience:  Private practice
7286322

My name is ***** ***** and i got a speeding ticket on my way

Customer Question

Customer: my name is ***** ***** and i got a speeding ticket on my way to sandiego ca to me it felt like they had to fill a quota because the freeway was filled with highway patrol and they were pulling people over left and right and when i was going downhill when a highway patrol that had some one pulled over came out and pulled me over and when i pulled over i could notice that the officer was in such a hurry to just give me a ticket and move on to the next
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: yes im from az and when the cop had me pulled over he just didnt care about how we were doing or anything like that all he just wanted the info quick and then ran to his car and wrote a ticket he didnt even talk and there are no rest stops and my pregnant girlfriend really needed to use the restroom and i wanted to ask him where i can find one cause it was urgent and even in giving me instructions was kind of hard he didnt know where one was he just said were he assumed one can be he was just in a hurry to fill his quota and there were other officers hidding behind bushes on foot with a radar gun trying to sneak up on people
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Traffic Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today. I'm sorry to hear that this happened.

What is your specific question about this situation? Were you speeding when the officer pulled you over?