Ely, Attorney
Experience:  Private practice
7286322

I am a foreigner holding an international licence .] I was

Customer Question

Customer: I am a foreigner holding an international licence for driving.] I was caught speeding at 85mph near Concord in NC I was given a court order to appear in court without the fine amount stated How much roughly would the fine amount be?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I was on the fast lane behind a few cars. Suddenly all the cars ahead of me shifted to the right lane I didn't notice that there was a state troopers car ahead So I overtake all the cars where my car speed increases
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Traffic Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the information. I assume you are asking what the fine might be. In order to attempt to assist you, I will need to know the exact statutory code that was listed on your ticket as the violation. Also, do you know what the speed limit was on the highway you were on?