Ely, Attorney
Experience:  Private practice
7286322

nbsp;958152002 Ford Focus license 4766SDP pin numbr

Customer Question

My name is Nettie ******** **** ********* **. **********, ********** 958152002 Ford Focus license 4766SDP pin numbr 1FAFP33P72W230060 My question is that I usually get my car registration renewal by the end of December. I haven't received it yet and I know I have to get my car smogged this year....I would like my resgistration renewal soon to get it done because it must be done by March 8 so could you please help me?

Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry, you have reached us thinking we are the DMV in CA, we are not and I am sorry for any confusion. You need to contact the DMV directly for this I am afraid.

You are NOT being charged for this response and you can contact customer service athttp://ww2.justanswer.com/help for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####