Ely, Attorney
Experience:  Private practice
7286322

Vc 21453c "Red turn signal- vehiculal effective 02-01-15"

Customer Question

Customer: vc 21453c "Red turn signal- vehiculal effective 02-01-15" Was making a legal right turn at a camera intersection, camera got my wife
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: stopped at red light, turned right, camera took pick. There is no sign saying "no turn on red" , nor is there a light controling right turns
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Traffic Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your question for us on this matter?