N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Attorney
Experience:  Since 1983
9653905

N cal atty, I spoke to you regarding my sons accident and we

Customer Question

Hi n cal atty, I spoke to you regarding my sons accident and we did speak to a lawyer and they told me just to file with them it would be 1,000.00 and then 14,000 and they wouldn't guarantee anything. The lawyers do not want to take my case and according to my insurance we did not have a policy with them because they returned the money we had already paid and said our contract was annulled. They keep saying we don't have a case with them and they have summoned us to court. Help!! I don't know what else I have to do or what kind of lawyer I need now.
Category: Traffic Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My insurance covered the cost of the accident, but now they want me to pay them back. Do I have a case against my ex insurance company?
Expert:  N Cal Atty replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for asking for me.

You need a lawyer who does insurance bad faith cases and insurance coverage cases.

You should be able to get a free consultation from some of the attorneys listed by location here.

I hope this information is helpful.