MIAMILAW1127
MIAMILAW1127, Attorney
Experience:  Founding Partner at Moises Law, P.A.
89829185

I was cited 6/2015 under violation 39:4 67. I was unable to

Customer Question

I was cited 6/2015 under violation 39:4 67. I was unable to pay the ticket by the pay by date so the court issued a warrant which I posted bail 11/27/15 and the court date was to be set. There was a proposed suspension on my license for 12/11/15. Recently, my court date was scheduled for 1/6/15. Then, I received another notice that it was rescheduled for 1/26/15. Now my license is suspended but the bail for the ticket was posted before the suspension. What can I do?
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

disregard.

Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 1 year ago.

Hello. I am going to be assisting you with your question today.

Please note: This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

You would need to contact the Essex County License Reinstatement Program.

The following link provides you with all of the information you would need to have your license reinstated: http://www.njisj.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/essex-county-license-restoration-assistance-programs.pdf

That link has the contact information for the program. Make sure to have proof of the payment to be able to prove you paid the fine.

I hope I have answered your questions. If I have not, please feel free to ask any follow-up questions you may have. Also, please do not forget to rate my response at your earliest convenience.

Thank you.